We design Vaastu compliant homes so that you have Peace, Prosperity, Progress, Good Health and Good Luck. Vaastu Shashtra was authored by Vishwakarma- the Hindu Devata of Architecture. Main reference books are Mayamata, Vishwakarmi Shilpa, Brihad Vaastumala, Vaastu Muktavali and Pratistha Kalpalata.
- Allow a bright light on the main door.
- It is best to leave only maximum 5 door open.
- Avoid keeping any water feature or plants in the bed room.
- Arrange the furniture to from a square or a circle or an octagon in.
- Refrigerators should be avoided in the north-east corner
- A kitchen should always be painted with light yellow, pink, or orange colours, which are pleasant and helps the person to keep cool and makes cooking easy and healthy with positive energy.